Are you excited about building a product that helps engineers ship better code?
Airbrake is used by thousands of engineering teams all over the world. We help Developers, PMs and QA find and organize bugs so they can identify and fix problems quickly.
We care deeply about our users, the Airbrake service, and especially our team. Backed by a great vision, we strive to make Airbrake a place where each of us is empowered to learn, grow and produce our best work. We’re growing fast, and looking to add top-notch developers to the team.
Our team works remotely, and we look for the very best people, regardless of location. You can work where you live (or travel, or wherever), but of course we like to get everyone together in-person a couple times a year to build relationships and have some fun.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate product owner who can help us continue to delight our customers. A creative thinker who can understand our customer needs and be accountable for the delivery of a great product.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years experience of building software products
- You have wonderful empathy with the ability to deeply understand the current and future needs of our customers
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS developer tools, in particular Application Monitoring
- You own problems and have the ability to drive a product forwards
- You are innovative and aware of industry and competitor trends
- You are a team-player with an excellent reputation from previous work
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- You understand customers, design, engineering and business, and have a the ability to balance these different needs and constraints to deliver excellent value to our customers and the business
- You are an excellent team player with a strong empathy for your coworkers
- You are adaptable, driven and have a desire to make great things happen
- You love to learn, & to teach others
What will you do?
- You will own the product vision and ensure it aligns with the customer and business needs
- You will develop a deep understanding of our customer needs, present and future
- You will work with the CTO, CEO, design and development teams to help define the overall strategy and goals for our Product
- You will collaborate closely with your team of developers and designers to to deliver these goals
- You will take accountability for the delivery of a great product for our customers
- You will use data and analytics to inform and justify product decisions
- You have the confidence and experience to make clear and considered recommendations to influence decisions
- You will teach others on the team what you know
- Be an important part in the success of Airbrake
What we offer
Apply for this Position
- 100% remote work, unless you wish to work from our San Francisco headquarters
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and a generous vacation policy