Hey Teammate :)
We have a thriving email marketing channel (with over 250K subscribers), and it's just waiting for you to take the reins. Last year, email accounted for over 25% of our overall sales -- and we think it could be even better.
Join us to flex your email marketing skills and make a big impact at our company.
In this work from home position, you will lead the planning and delivery of all aspects of our email marketing channel. You'll also work closely with our team of super talented marketers, project leads, writers & designers to support our brand and help people live happier & healthier lives...
- Producing our email newsletter
- Designing and optimizing our automated email campaigns
- Improving transactional emails (orders status, abandoned carts, etc.)
- Managing our list of 250,000+ subscribers, applying best practices for hygiene and growth
- Utilizing A/B testing to maximize results
- Creating segmentation strategies to drive engagement and run targeted promotions
- Delivering weekly and monthly email channel performance reports
- Executing our 2019 strategic plan for the email channel
- Managing the email marketing schedule
- Collaborating with the marketing team on campaign planning and scheduling
- Work hours initially might be 15-20 per week and will grow from there as projects increase. This is a full-time job, but it may take a few months to ramp up.
- We are flexible on work hours/time as long as you are responsive and get the job done. However, we do have marketing meetings (virtual) that you would attend.
- To be considered, click the apply button, and tell us about your 3 favorite online brands who crush it with email marketing - and why you think they are so great.
Also, this first role is for a one month trial (at your full hourly rate), then after we both agree it's working out, we will hire you on for a longer term contract.
CEO of Healthy Hemp Oil
P.S. I encourage you to read some of the products reviews on our website to see how our products have positively impacted people's lives. We strongly believe in our products and hope you do too.
Apply for this Position