Millions of people around the world are doing something that inspires their friends and provides for their families in ways that have never been possible before. They’re solving pain points for people in all walks of life and collectively they’re changing the world.
Postie is a funded startup based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
We love small brands and deeply believe in the power of small brands to take over the world.
We’re building a big, exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone who can bring our story to life and help us connect with thousands of customers all over the world.
We are looking for someone who is an absolute gun at SEO, content, growth and passionate about a test and learn mindset; someone who excels at co-ordinating teams, freelancers, and agencies, thrives in a collaborative environment, and is willing to dive into the who, what and why of organic content for small to top tier brands. Someone who goes above and beyond to shape systems and processes to ensure we deliver on each initiative to scale our content across the length and breadth of every vertical possible.
We need someone who can:
- Quickly get to know Postie like the back of their hand;
- Be a great communicator both written and orally;
- Jump right into our weekly SEO, content, and growth rhythms;
- Work closely with product, design, email, social and other cross-functional teams/members;
- Execute our SEO and Content strategies as fast as we develop them;
- Chase organic acquisition and activation metrics to set up processes that help us measure and scale each KPI;
- Be on the front line to communicate SEO and Content requirements and results with internal and external team members
- Create playbooks for new SEO and Content marketing processes
- Tie outcomes and results to every marketing activity for internal learnings and iterations
- Translate Postie’s requirements into actionable briefs for freelancers.
- Be a T-shaped marketer with interest and/or experience in SEO, and content marketing.
- Be a problem solver with the ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player who likes to roll with change.
- Be analytical about what we can measure and scale.
- Be passionate about user acquisition.
- Be super organised and passionate about project management (read: must love spreadsheets) for marketing, or be willing to learn quickly on the job.
Nice to have
- Be a bit of a tech nerd, up to date with the latest and greatest developments in this space
- Experience using mailchimp, slack, intercom and/or web support systems
- Experience co-ordinating quick turn around projects that directly impact product growth
- Experience setting up new playbooks with strategic guidance
- Full-time (40 hours per week) job with contract.
- Amazing, talented and motivated team
- Work with a fun team on a product that customers love
- Share in our organisation-wise personal development benefits
- Lots of other perks!
- Apply through this form right here >>>https://gopostie.typeform.com/to/cVgoa9
- We’ll shortlist and set a task for shortlisted candidates
- We’ll then do an initial call with a shorter short list
Postie is a fun place to work, we love our customers and have been backed by some of the best investors in the world. We're a small team and give every team member the opportunity to take responsibility and run their own show. As we're growing fast, everyone has the potential to rise with the business, take on more and more responsibility and come on a big exciting journey with us.
We're excited to be doing what we do and the successful candidate will love their job.
Apply for this Position