We are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer who can help a team build a great iOS app by collaborating with others, making smart architecture decisions and ensuring best practices are followed. Of course, you write awesome Swift code too! We're spinning up a new team for this project and your are going to be ensuring it's technical success.
We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team of 70. We’re proud of the way we get great work done. Our clients love working with us and we partner with them on long-term projects. Are you looking for a new challenge?
What do we offer?
- Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team
- A focussed adherence to our agile/scrum processes (we really believe it helps getting good work done)
- Hard problems to solve (you won't find all the answers on Stack Overflow) - and the opportunity to own the solutions
- A great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people
- The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, CI/CD etc
- Meetups in our Barcelona offices for our remote folks
- Competitive rates
- A long term working relationship
- Owning technical decisions within the team.
- Collaborating with the PM to make the app awesome.
- Mentoring less senior members of the team.
- Designing technical solutions and following through the implementation.
- Collaborating with other strong devs, writing good code.
- Writing automated tests to prove out the functionality
- Working within a fast moving team (working 11am - 8pm Central European time)
- Identifying bottlenecks, using tools to diagnose and refactor code for performance
- Ensuring the robustness and failure characteristics of the application.
Good English verbal and written communication skills are essential. As is having experience of leading teams of 4-8 developers.
This is a contract position with a long term full time outlook for the right candidate. We are looking for remote workers (most of the company is remote) or people wanting to join the team in our Barcelona office.
Apply for this Position