Avalution is looking for a passionate senior or lead developer to join our full stack dev team based in Cleveland, Ohio. If you enjoy working on new challenges daily and are comfortable in a dynamic environment, if you have an eye for great UX, are driven to learn new technologies and care deeply about quality, if you interact effectively in a team environment and take ownership for and pride in your work – then we would love to hear from you!
Your primary responsibility will be to build the front and back-end of a cutting-edge web application as part of a team. You’ll work directly with the product owner and customers to identify new features and create amazing user experiences. We are looking for someone who is energetic, lives to code and pays close attention to detail that can help us make compelling business applications on Rails.
- 5+ years of experience building applications at scale with Ruby on Rails or another object-oriented language (Python, etc.)
- Experience designing and architecting systems and application
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of employees to plan, organize and complete projects from inception to production.
- Experience mentoring other developers
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, informal, and rapidly changing environment where the bar for performance is high
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Pluses/Nice to haves
- AWS ecosystem experience
- Docker (or other container technology)
- Kanban experience
- Experience with multiple languages (or lots of experience with Ruby on Rails)
Apply for this Position
- The ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fully funded individual benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation time, sick days, paid holidays
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Retirement plan with company match
- Stock Options