With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 80 employees globally in the past 3 years. To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for a Project Manager to join the Development team.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving projects given to you and outlined by product to accomplish. You will be tracking and working closely with a talented engineering team to make these projects a success.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re highly empathetic and able to easily translate technical solutions to non-technical individuals.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide simple solutions.
- You have a passion for problem solving and owning your contributions with little oversight.
- You feel warm and fuzzy inside when teaching team members something new.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- Prepare project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria.
- Implement the necessary project management infrastructure (project plans, issues lists, communication plans, project schedule with stakeholders).
- Lead status and planning meetings as well as participate in discovery meetings
- Manage the project plan, issues list, and other supporting documents throughout the project in an effort to maintain stakeholder expectations and project milestone success.
- Work with various team members to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
- Communicate and publish project status to the project team
- 3+ years of project management experience in a software implementation / technical environment
- Experience in a SaaS or payments environment
- Experience managing high volume client facing software implementation projects and
- Strong leadership skills with ability to work as part of a project team
- Experienced with Agile (scrum or kanban) methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; adept at finding solutions - skillful at gathering and analyzing information
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-performance, deadline-driven environment
- Savvy people-skills you’ll manage and wrangle priorities, egos, objectives from your teammates
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in the Shopify ecosystem
- PMP certification
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this Position